Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Tide Rolled! And Gabriel is on his way!

Aaaanddd what did I tell you? The Tide SPANKED Clemson. It was awesome!!! Alabama - 34 - Clemson - 10. We looked good. Better than I have seen us in years. We still have a LOT to work on but we did look like we can actually beat some teams this year. Oh, *scoffs* we will definitely, DEFINITELY beat Auburn. Watch out ;-). This doesn't mean that we are going to win any National Championships this year or the next. But it does mean that teams will not underestimate us this year and they will take notice. 

So, on to more important news (I have to blog in sequence so don't flog me). My sister is IN LABOR RIGHT NOW!  My little baby is on his way AND I said he was coming today. Yes I did. *takes a bow* So, I have to cut it short today and say ROLL TIDE! And come on Gabe!!! Ciao!

2 comments:

Travel Turtle said...

congrats to steel city bakery's sister! how exciting! i bet you have a cute alabama shirt for him to wear while he sleeps through his first game over the weekend.

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Thanks! And he has a little hat and a bib. :-) I'm going to get him a pacifier and a sippy cup...lol

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!