Saturday, August 30, 2008

Football season has arrived!

Today is the first day of college football! Yay! ROLLLLL Tide ROLL! For those of you who do not know, that chant belongs to the infamous, University of Alabama Crimson Tide in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I've been an Alabama football fan since I was little. My dad was an Alabama football fan and my family has been ever since. We only allow Auburn (our state rival) to exist just because we're the nice team. :-) And we're sooooo much better and our colors are prettier too! But all across the country, football fans will be mesmorized and preoccupied from this weekend on into November for the ULTIMATE competition. Unless you're a National Champion from 2007, all slates are wiped clean and everyone, despite what the POLLS say are on even terms. You can be number 3 this week and drop to number 11 the next. You could be back up to number 5 the next. Your performance has to be at it's height. Today everyone expects Alabama to be beat by Clemson. I say HA! We never lose the first game. Don't underestimate the power of the Tide. We've got the fire and determination and frankly we're just going to win today. 

I forgot to blog yesterday. But nothing exciting happened anyway so, you didn't miss anything. I'm off to get an Alabama t-shirt and to buy food. The game is at 7 central and the state is hyped and on edge. There are butterflies in the stomachs of all true Tide Fans. Today could be the beginning of the best season ever. Only time will tell. So I must leave and get prepped. Until tomorrow, I say to you..ROLLLLL Tide ROLL oh and ciao!

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

WooHoooooo!!! I love football season! :)

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Me too! I am sooo happy! :-)

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!