Monday, September 15, 2008

I Can Blog

My mind is finally clear enough where I can blog! I've had writers block a couple of days and really couldn't blog. But I'm good today.

Saturday I went to the Alabama vs. W. Kentucky game. It was fun! We "rolled" over them. 41-7, I believe the score was. Now we face our first SEC game this weekend and we are away from home. Arkansas. HA! I think we're going to win. I usually can tell if we're going to lose but I think we will win. Putting us 4-0 and 1-0 in the Conference. 

So I made a rum pound cake and o.m.g. Can I say fantabulous? I have leftover butter rum and I don't know what to do with it. Ice cream perhaps? Chicken? Just in a cup? Hee hee. I also made chocolate pound cake, lemon pound cake and an original. I'll be offering them in my bakery. I've GOT to finish my marketing. I want my store flooded with customers. So, I've got to get on the ball.

Well, that's all I have for now! Love, peace and college football! Ciao and ROLL TIDE ROLL!

3 comments:

PAC said...

Rum pound cake?! Can I come over?! lol!! Sounds divine!!

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Sure come on! :-)

Kim Caro said...

yum you are making me want to have dinner at your place

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!