Thursday, September 4, 2008

Worldwind of a Day

So today I slept late. I then got up and did some work on finding my clients wholesale accounts and other misc. things. BOY did I WORK! I think the phone is my third ear! I got one new client today. I'm so happy! I love what I do. I love helping small businesses, new designers, realize their potential and get their businesses to where they should be. I am a second hand but I am THEIR Public Relation Officer. Sounds cool but a LOT of work. I wish I could just get other Etsians to see that they DO need a second hand so that they can focus on what they do, whether it is sewing, making jewelry, graphic designs, baking, whatever they do. They need to let others know that they are out there and how great they are. 

On to more exciting news, I bought a Keurig coffee maker! Yippeee! It's awesome! I can't wait to get more flavors for it. I might overdose. HA! I used it for the first time and it is awesome! It heats your beverage to 192 degrees. That is hot! It's not a wimp. But it does it in under 3 minutes! I tried the Van Houtte French Vanilla. I've got to get used to brewing a small cup for a stronger strength on Light coffees. But I LURVE it. I'm going to hug it.

Well, I shall go for now! Alabama and Tulane this weekend! ROLL TIDE! Yes we will win. Not a shadow of a doubt. Ciao!

2 comments:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Delightful blog!! I love the way you chat about your daily life and feelings!! You are real! Good luck with all of it!

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Thanks so much! Please subscribe to it. I love talking about my family and I will start featuring an Etsy store owner once a week. Thanks again!

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!