Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pooped

I am POOPED! My mom left today to go see my new little nephew baby. So, she has the great idea to wake up at 5 AM and bang pots around and wash glasses! I was soooo mad! My baby sister and I decided to have a sleep over, so in my sleep I said, "I'm going to hurt her". My sister got up and closed the door and yelled something. We got so tickled that we could barely go back to sleep. It was the BEST thing because we know that we were laughing about something but we can't remember what we said. It will ALWAYS be hilarious. So because of a lack of sleep, I am POOPED!

Today I saw pictures of my beloved nephew for the first time and HE IS SO CUTE! UGH! Precious as all get out. Nothing exciting really happened today but I leave on Friday to go see my little baby. I'm going to kiss his little face off. Alright that's enough for tonight...ciao!

No comments:

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!