Sunday, September 7, 2008

I am in LOVE!

Okay so I just made it back in town and settled in. OMG...I am in LOVE with my new nephew. I love him so much. He has stolen my heart FORever. He's so precious and only 4 days old. He is very hairy though..lol. He has precious little gums and the longest fingers and toes you'll ever see. He's so beautiful! I am so happy he is here. I could ramble for days but if you only could see him. I love him with all my heart! UGH! I almost cried when I had to leave. Thank you Melissa and Paul for bringing him into the world. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Well, Alabama won like I said they would. But I was FAR from impressed. STEP IT UP! We've got much harder teams to play this season. No more dropped passes, missed blocks! NO MORE!

Anyways, I love my little baby. *flies away to cloud 9* Ciao

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Congrats on the new love in your life!!

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Thank you so much! I am truly on cloud 9. :-)

T.Allen said...

Congratulations. My little sister had a baby over a year ago that i still haven't been able to see...I'm crushed, but I'll get to her soon. Thanks for sharing...

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Awww..I hope you get to see her soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog! I come from a long line of Penn Staters and have to say that the Alabama fans were always the most fun. I loved those games:)
I'll be back for more reading!

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

awwww! OMG! babies are the best.(well, other people's babies, anyway. I already had my two and I'm calling it quits!)Congrats, auntie.

Bonghi Vestiti said...

Aweee!! Nothing like babies...and ohhh the smell of a newborn...nothing else on earth like it :)
CONGRATS TO ALL!

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Thanks whimsicalpam! We are the most fun! HA! We stick with our teams..lol. Even though we're not that good..lol. I'm glad you'll be back to read!

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Thanks julie! Babies are so magical. UGH! I miss him so much! BUT if the hurricane Ike comes up to Mobile, they'll have to come up. *rubs hands evily bwahahahahaha*

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Thanks bonghi! Two would be enough for me..lol. :-)

Connie said...

how can you tell us about an adorable baby and not show us any pictures?! haha

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!