Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Let's play "Review that Popcorn!"

I am now coming up (with help, ;-) thanks girls) with new popcorn flavors. You have the opportunity to buy a bag for ONLY the cost of shipping $6 per bag and give me a review on the flavors. Yay, Nay, Crap, Not so bad, What the heck were you think, DOA. For the month of October you can purchase the following 3 oz samples for $6 dollars only per bag and no shipping! Get all 7 for $42.

Strawberry Patch Carnival Popcorn
BananaRama Creme Carnival Popcorn
Scotch Bonnet (Butterscotch) Carnival Popcorn
Blue Razzleberry Carnival Popcorn
Buttery Caramel Carnival Popcorn
Cheesecake Carnival Popcorn

We will be doing more flavors in November! I need your honest critiques! Thanks again and ciao...

You can

2 comments:

Amy said...

I want i want... lol. Are you going to list it in your shop?

Take Me to Chinatown said...

I will list them tomorrow! :-)

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!