Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Job Possibility?

Okay so I got a new job (possibly). I went on an interview today and I am almost 99.99% positive, that I have the job. It's with the utilities company and it pays well. There is room for advancement, flex work week and benefits. Oh there is one small, teeny, tiny problem. What's that? I DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR ANYONE ELSE. What the FLIP? Is there something wrong with me? I mean seriously. Someone else would kill for this job and me? Oh nooooo, no quiero. *sigh* I think I'm mental. I want to do my bakery and public relations jobs full-time. I swear there is something wrong with me. I've been out of work for about a month and I'm actually liking it. 

Okay so my bakery comes back online next Wednesday. Am I ready? NO! Dang it! I lost my job inconveniently and lost a lot of the financial backing. Now I am about to get my job back. UGH! Should I delay the opening until November? I don't know. Should I just go ahead and jump in feet first and re-open on schedule? I have no idea but I'm starting to be annoyed.

So, I ate 5 double stuffed oreos and my stomach is now paying for it. I feel sick to my stomach. Oh, well, I couldn't resist. Now I have really bad gas and I've been killing myself all night. 

So for the fun part! I want to give a shout out to MY Etsy store pick of the day:

SRBDESIGN or Miss Bohls

www.srbdesign.etsy.com

Congrats for being on the front page of Etsy tonight!



I'm going to pick up my sister and my baby nephew. He has colic and she hasn't slept a wink. So she is coming to stay with us for a few days to get some rest. I am sooooo excited!! I love him so much! 

Alright until tomorrow or whenever - Ciao!

4 comments:

April said...

The way the economy is right now, I really should get a job to help out around here, but I'm scared. I haven't had a full time job in almost 7 years (that would be the birth of my first kid!!!). I may be a bad influence, but I say screw it... stick with baking!!!

Giftbearer said...

I can understand why you aren't all that excited about your new job. Artists and Utilities companies; doesn't sound like those two go together.

You never know; maybe something will take off in your bakery and then you can do it fulltime.

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Thanks guys for the encouragement. It's just hard. I'm sure you guys know. :-)

Kim Caro said...

aw- i lo-----ve babies. hope you had fun.

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!