Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've baked my fingers off!

Well, not really..lol. But I baked a LOT! October 1st is the Official re-opening date of my bakery. I have SO much to do. I am baking so I can have pictures taken of my items by a professional. I baked the following:

Out Of My Mind Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Apple Pie Cookies
Carrot Cake Cookies
Brownies
Red Velvet Cakes

Right now I have just taken mini chocolate pound cakes out of the oven. MMMMMM.. Next I am going to make mini Rum Pound cakes with a special rum from the the Dominican Republic as well as some other secret additions. :-) I think this year is going to be the best year I've had. Happy One Year Etsyversary to me! 

So I must get back to baking. I hope something exciting happens today so I can blog you about it. :-) Ciao!

1 comment:

Just Jenn Designz said...

Congrats on your 1 year "Etsyversary", and also on the re-opening of your bakery.
Jenn

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!