Saturday, September 20, 2008

Clean House!

We are moving! I am cleaning house. I started in my room last night. Cleaned under my bed and the bottom of my closet. I also took out ALL unwanted clothes out of my closet. I took all the unwanted shoes out of the attic and put them and the clothes NEATLY downstairs in the garage for the yard sale next week. I still have crap everywhere. Doesn't make sense. You take out so much stuff and you STILL have junk everywhere. Its like it has legs of it's on and everything walks back where you took it from. 

So, right now I'm taking a break and watching THE most fantabulous Alabama football game in the land of football. Seriously, I'm going to call the season 12-0. I'm trying to be modest but eh eh, we're just good this year. Okay so if I was conservative, I would say 11-1. But okay, I'll take that back. IF we beat Georgia next week, I call it 12-0 for the season. 

My bakery opens up soon! Exciting! I made strawberry pickin' popcorn, banana creme de la creme popcorn and blue raspberry bush popcorn. I need to perfect it more. Perhaps popping MORE popcorn. 


I think I'll bake it for 10 minutes after I make it to see if it gets crispy. 

Alright! I must get back to cleaning! 

I want to give a shout out to my favorite shop of the day:

www.iragrant.etsy.com

They make fanTABulous handbags! Get one for yourself! 

2 comments:

The Ebon Swan said...

Dear gods, you're a craving with running shoes on! I'm going to gain weight just reading this blog!

TiLT said...

Aw man...now I saw popcorn and need to go have some..thanks a lot :P he he

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!