Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today Was Good.

You know when have those days that are just good, not great and definitely not bad? Well, that was today. It was my last day of work and it was sad because I will miss everyone. They were like a family to me. So caring and genuine. There is no other company like them and I will NEVER work for a company like them. They took me out to lunch and we just sat and talked like it wasn't ending. Like we would always be friends and have lunch and chat. They gave me a really, REALLY nice gift. No one has EVER done that for me at a job. $100 gift card to BELK. With Labor Day sales coming up, it will DEFINITELY be put to good use..hee hee. I will so miss them and love them.

I had an interview that went so well that it was scary. I was nervous about what I was going to say and how I was going to impress them. "Be Myself". That's how I didn't it. I finally said hey I've been doing this for 7 years. If they can't see my skills and my good work ethics and how great of a person I am, then it's on them. It went well. I wasn't nervous at all until towards the end, I had talked so much my breath became a little tart. But I'm sure they didn't smell it..lol. I just told the truth and answered the questions. "Yes, I have done this." "No, I have no experience in this BUT I'm smart, I can learn if given the opportunity." And that's just what I shall do. 

I got two of my clients fantabulous scarf sets in the mail. I am marketing for her. A beautiful purple  and a yellow - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id-14021300
One for two celebrities names that I can't mention for fear I might get smited with a big stick. But it's fun. Oh by the way if you don't know, I am the owner of www.steelcitypr.etsy.com. The next new marketing giant. Bwahahahaha! If you need help promoting or developing your business, call me. I am here to help. So, anyways, these sets will be sent out on the 8th of September. I can't wait for next months send out. The celebrity list is going to be even better. This is good, today is good. Now you  be good. :-) Ciao!

2 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Your baked goods look amazing! I am impressed.

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Thanks so much! Check out my bakery when I re-open. www.steelcitybakery.etsy.com :-)

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!