Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cupcakes, Cupcakes, Cupcakes Oh My!

We just finished completing a huge order. Around 200 cupcakes and 150 cookies. I think we'll be icing cupcakes in our sleep. It's fantastic though. We know how great our products are but when someone else takes the chance to try something new it can be really nerve racking. You're scared that your best won't be quite good enough. Well goodbye knocking knees. We've made our mark and claimed our spot. We may be covered in cookie dough and flour but its all worth it. I will see what I can do about posting some pics of our products.

1 comment:

Start To Finish Supplies said...

I hope your client liked the cupcakes! I bet they were yummy!

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!