Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nothing...

I got nothing. I haven't been able to blog for DAYS. It's been almost a month. Still no job. I've been feeling kind of low and not useful.

I started a job at Banana Republic. I LOVE it. I want to find another position so I can actually BUT the clothes at a discount Bwahahahaha! So at least I'm liking that .

Well, according to my predictions, Alabama will be 12-0! I am LOVING that. 

So any who. Today's featured store iiiissss:

SweetPetula - www.sweetpetula.etsy.com


Their company began in 1995 selling to farmers markets and craft fairs. They now have a retail store in Seattle, Washington where they also sell beautiful bedding and lingerie!

Until later, ciao!


5 comments:

Carriers Cozy Cottage said...

Nice Blog !

Take Me to Chinatown said...

Thanks! :-)

Expressions By Devin said...

Keep you head up it will only get better from here, it can't get any worse :0)Great feature.wonderful blog and A yummy etsy shop:0)

ThreadBeaur said...

I tagged your blog. Check out my site for details. We want to know more about you! It is a fun game.

June Shin said...

you have a great blog!

Who Am I?

My photo
I am going to share with you my high and lows of my eating experiences and I hope that you love them just as much as I do!